A unique concept since 1993
Millésime Bio 2018: 29-30-31 January 2018
- Created and organised since 1993 by the winemakers of the trade association Sudvinbio
- 100% organic, so buyers can trust what they're adding to their range. Sudvinbio has appointed Ecocert to check that all wines on show conform to organic regulations
- A good-value-for-money and efficient trade fair
- "Turnkey" stands, all equal. Only the wine makes the difference!
- Restricted exclusively to trade visitors
- Self-service wine-tasting areas (enoteca and Challenge Millésime Bio award-winning wines)
- Wine market and technical seminars
Each exhibitor has exactly the same equipment to present their wines: a table, two chairs, a white tablecloth, a spittoon, tasting glasses, ice and a display. This is a competition to judge and compare wines, not a competition on the exhibition techniques of wines! Here, all exhibitors are on an equal footing to present their products.
The stands are not grouped by region or appellation but randomly distributed. This feature of Millésime Bio is a deliberate wish of the organisers to promote encounters and curiosity. This may seem confusing at first, but the signposting and reception staff are there to guide you through your tasting journey.
The vast majority of exhibitors are able to present the newest of the vintages of the year.
Before the trade show, the organisers have strictly checked the compliance with legislation of all exhibits. The wines presented are all certified organic. Each exhibitor must provide copies of certificates of conformity with the organic production method issued by an accredited certification body for all the wines presented.
Bonne dégustation, as we say!