Sudvinbio, interprofessional association gathering producers and traders of the organic wine industry of Occitania. It organizes the Challenge Millésime Bio contest and the Millésime Bio trade fair. Visit the site
Our consumption and market studies :
Every year, Millésime BIO carries out a study on organic wine consumption trends.
New study to be presented at Millésime BIO 2024
Previous studies :
- How do wine consumers perceive organic and sustainable labels?
The study in infographics (Millésime BIO 2023 - French)
- Evolution of organic wine consumption in Europe (Millésime BIO 2022 - French)
- In 2023, France will have the second largest organic vineyard in the world (Millésime BIO 2020 study - French)
- In France, organic wine sales will double by 2022 (Millésime BIO 2019 study - French)
- Sales of organic wines on the wine store and organic store networks (Millésime BIO study 2018 - French)
- Study on the market and perception of organic wines in the Netherlands (2018 - French)
- Organic wine, the sector that has tripled its sales turnover in 7 years (Sudvinbio study 2017 - French)